RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All products purchased from www.umarposhakmehal.com can be exchanged within 30 days only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 3 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +92-0544 634661, in case you want to raise a dispute. UmarPoshakMehal looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com, within 30 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will have to send the defective product back to UmarPoshakMehal within 15 days of purchase. Upon receipt, UmarPoshakMehal shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice. Product/item ordered online can be exchanged at UmarPoshakMehal store in Dina.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- UmarPoshakMehal will not accept exchange for any item that has been washed, dried, damaged or stained in any way. This includes items that have been damaged or shrunk in a dryer. UmarPoshakMehal is not responsible for bleeding, damage of print or fading of colours due to washing.
- UmarPoshakMehal will not entertain any claims or exchange requests if the customer has already got the product stitched.
UmarPoshakMehal does not offer a “cash refund” or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items. A “refund” may only be issued if:
- The customer cancels the order, before UmarPoshakMehal starts processing the shipment.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product.
- The transaction does not verify the security checks and UmarPoshakMehal is not willing to process such order.
- The shipment has been delayed due to weather issues, logistic issues, political issues, etc. and the customer thinks that they do not need the products any longer.
- The Item must be unopened and in its original condition.
Method of refund – for Credit card and Online payments, the refund will be applied to same card or payment method used for the purchase.
Shipping costs (both ways), to send any non-damaged items will be paid by the customer. UmarPoshakMehal will bear the shipping costs on defective/wrong merchandise only.
UmarPoshakMehal has the right to cancel orders for reasons such as – item is out of stock, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.
UmarPoshakMehal reserves the right to update the Exchange and return policy without any prior notice.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: Tel; +92-0544-634661 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org